Awards and Wins

Friday 29 June 2018

Canada Day






Canada Day is this weekend.  I created a card using Art Impression "Little Stinker" stamp.  I coloured him with copics.  I used Nuvo Crystal Drops on his hat and added to black ink.  The background was made using "Layered Plaid Background" dies by AlteNew.  My little stinker was placed on a Spellbinders Label die and the sentiment was designed by me on my Silhouette Cameo.  I added some small maple leaf punches.


Proud to be a Canadian.

Thanks for stopping by.

Awarded Honourable Mention from Art Impressions

Challenges entered:

Art Impression Challenge 235 Patriotic Colours
http://artimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-235-patriotic-colors-week-2.html

Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-51/

2 comments:

  1. This sure did make me smile, Liz - Happy Canada Day! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for playing along at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete