Awards and Wins

Monday 25 June 2018

Truly Proud Canadians




I created this card thinking like the elderly couple showing their pride for Canada.  I live in Ontario and it usually rains every time the fireworks start.  I love how the elderly couple come to "ooh and aah" the fireworks even in the rain.  I stamped the couple from the stamp set "Love Birds".  I coloured them with copics and fussy cut them.  I did a water colour background.  Unfortunately, my photo doesn't show the distinction from the ground to the sky.  I drew the fireworks and went over them with a sparkly gel pen to highlight them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA

Challenge entered:

Art Impressions Challenge 235 Patriotic Colours
http://artimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/search/label/Challenge

CASual Fridays Challenge #202 Photo Inspiration
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. That couple looks so content watching the fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along wit CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete