Awards and Wins

Monday 25 June 2018

There she was just a-walking down the street...Do Wah Diddy Diddy



I created this card using a sketch from "Beccy's Place".  I just love these chicks from Beccy Muir's stamp sets "Cool Chicks" and "Birds of a Feather".  Instead of three bird houses, I used three chicks.  When I was colouring the chicks, I thought of the 60's song "Do Wah Diddy Diddy" by Manfred Mann, hence the title of my card.  Supplies used:  Unknown brick stamp, pearls, Copics, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents & Nuvo Crystal Drops.

Thanks for stopping by to have a peek at my card.

Challenges entered:

Beccy's Challenges
https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-challenge.html

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 473 Summer
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-473-21st-of-june-summer.html

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thank you for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card made me smile! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Liz! You even had me singing along with the title. I love the way you created the little brick path for your chick to walk down. Great job on the fussy cutting too, that must have taken a lot of patience, but it was definitely worth the effort.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete