Awards and Wins

Sunday 1 July 2018

By the Sea






There is something majestic about seeing the ocean and the mountains at the same time.  It reminds me of Vancouver Island very early in the morning.  I embossed Impression Obsession Mountain Landscape Layers (347-W) instead of cutting them.  I used the the embossed lines for water colouring the mountains and then water coloured the ocean and fore land.  I die cut the lighthouse and the dolphins from the IO Mini Nautical Set (184-L).  I also die cut the seagull from IO Sea Birds      (078-F).  

Thanks for stopping by to have a look.

Challenges entered: 


Impression Obsession - I Sea You

http://mitrafriant.typepad.com/impression_obsession_news/2018/06/new-impression-obsession-challenge-i-sea-you.html#comments

No comments:

Post a Comment