Awards and Wins

Thursday 25 October 2018

DEAR SANTA


Christmas is coming up fast and it is time to get some of my Christmas Cards done.  With this card I used "Stella Dear Santa" Stamp Set from Bugaboo.  I stamped it twice and fussy cut Stella out.  I used copics to colour the design.  I cut out the image using a postage stamp die.  I replaced the stamped heart with a heart brad.  I put gems for Stella's earrings and popped her up.  I also but the holly using my Silhouette cameo.  My guide for this card is Bugaboo's BINGO - 3 layers, players choice and gem.  

Thanks for stopping by to have a peek.

Challenge entered:

Bugaboo October B-I-N-G-O Challenge 
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/october-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

Cute N Crafty Challenge
https://cutencraftychallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/challenge-12-anything-goes.html

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge
https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/10/206-feminine.html

Happy Little Stamper October Christmas Challenge
https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2018/10/hls-october-christmas-challenge.html

7 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! Very funny card! So glad you could share it with us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you will join us again with another of your fun creations!

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love seeing Bugaboo images and sentiments. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Feminine" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, fun, festive card. Thanks for joining us at catch the bug. Hope to see you again!
    Natalie- DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a fun card, I know several friends who would appreciate this card
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Cute N crafty challenge
    DT Priyadarshini

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is FABULOUS!!! LOVE IT!
    Thanks so much for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug challenge. We hope you'll join us again tomorrow for our newest Anything Goes challenge! Lots of winning to be had!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete