Awards and Wins

Friday 12 October 2018

Brothers



I wanted to create a card from my Grandsons to their Dad for his birthday.  I used the Bugaboo digi stamp " Big Book Boy".  I reversed one of the images for this card.  I coloured the images with Copics to match my Grandsons.  The background was printed from my Silhouette.  The sentiment is also created from the Silhouette.  I wrote "From two of your favourite boys" because their family grew by two last week (twin boys) and I didn't quite know how to include two baby boys into my card.    Happy Birthday Patrick.

Challenges entered:


Bugaboo Stella Says Sketch Challenge #616
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/stella-says-sketch-challenge-616.html

Bugaboo Weekly Challenge - October Anything Goes
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/new-challenge-at-bugaboo-october.html

Crafty Catz Challenge 433 - Anything Goes
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2018/10/challenge-433-anything-goes-plus.html

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable and oh my lots of boys!!! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge and Stella Says Sketch, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love how you reversed the images and the bright cheerful colours. Great take on the sketch!
    Congrats on your brand new twin grandsons, you must be over the moon!
    Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you mirrored the boy, awesome! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's sketch challenge. Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete