Awards and Wins

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Snow One Like You



"Snow One Like You" was stamped using Newton's Nook "Frozen Friends" stamp set.  I coloured him using copics YR09, E35, BV04, BV02, BV000, B91, C0 &C00.  The sentiment is from Art Impressions.  The embossing folder I used was from Sizzix.  I rubbed brilliant turquoise Metallic Lustre on the snowflakes.  The bow is a purchased file from Silhouette America.  I also used Tim Holtz distress inks peacock feathers and dusty concord.  I added wink of stella and a gem to the card.

Challenge entered:

Newton's Nook http://www.inkypawschallenge.com/2018/03/inky-paws-challenge-67-reminder.html


2 comments:

  1. Another delightful card! Love the shimmery colors! Thanks again for sharing your talents with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the embossed snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete